Do you want to create highly targeted campaigns based on specific pages, referral sources, or other areas on your site?
OptinMonster’s page level targeting module allows you to display unique offers and campaigns based on visitor’s location and interaction on your website.
This allows you to segment your email list and group your subscribers based on their interest and interaction with your website. Segmentation allows you to send relevant emails to your subscribers which results in higher open rates, higher click through rate, increased sales, greater revenue, greater customer retention, and lower unsubscribe rate.
According to a MarketingSherpa report, 32% of marketers say segmenting their email list is one of their organization’s top objectives in the next 12 months. You may ask why aren’t companies already segmenting their list? Because it is not an easy task unless you are using OptinMonster.
OptinMonster allows you to easily segment your email list by showing unique forms and offers on different sections of your website.
Let’s take a look at some examples of how our page level targeting helps with segmentation and conversion.
Page Level Targeting for eCommerce (Customer Segmentation)
One of the best use case of page level targeting is to segment your customers and increase your sales.
- You can use page level targeting to show different offer to first time visitors vs repeat shoppers.
- If you know what are the top pages that your customers visit before making a purchase, then you can easily target high value customers by showing them a different offer only if they visited the specific page.
- Depending on where your customers are coming from to make the purchase, you can use our referrer detection technology in combination with our page level targeting to show different messages on a specific landing page based on the source type.
- You can show different offers based on which process of sale your customer is in. Such as showing a discount to the user who is about to leave your cart vs showing future products or related products after the user has completed the purchase.
OptinMonster can help you reduce cart abandonment and segment your customers.
Page Level Targeting for Publishers (Email List Segmentation)
OptinMonster’s page level targeting is a perfect solution for publishers because it helps you segment your email list based on interest groups.
You can present the most targeted offer based on specific categories, articles, or landing pages of your site to improve your overall conversions.
Some top examples would be:
- Show a Facebook Like Popup to users who visited your site from Twitter and vice-versa.
- Offer a different case-study or eBook based on the section of your site, so you can offer the most value.
- You can also show the same offer and group the user based on where they signed up from, so you know what they are interested in.
Using OptinMonster, our publishers are seeing a 200 – 600% increase in email signups. Start using OptinMonster to improve your sales funnel and build a hyper-segmented email list.
Source : http://optinmonster.com/features/page-level-targeting/